Thursday, February 24, 2011

my feeling...

My dear actually I want to join is because I'm bored and I just want to social with new peoples. Is not mean that, I controlling you or not trusting with you. I just want to mix around and meeting new friends...

Ever since I worked in Selangor, I really had a boring life~ What I mean is, there is no friend that I can hang out with. My social life getting more boring~ No one can accompany me for happy hour... No one can accompany for chit chatting...

You know that, my friends here are not convenience to hang out with... no transport, already had a family, staying quite far from my side...

Well, I know you have joined the committee club (under the company) and there is function on and off. Surely, I'm interested to join lah... Surely I upset when can't join you lor...

I hope you understand my feeling dear...

I'm truly, deeply love you my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.